Use these toggles to attach a race number to your SPIbelt™.
(Two race toggles are included)
These are a must for all the runners like me who have a "pin-hole phobia"! Super easy to attach & kept the race number in place perfectly -- no more pin holes!!Cheryl
- Will the SPIbelt™ hold a racing bib (number)? If so, all models?
- Yes it will hold a race number, but you will also need to purchase a set of race number toggles. They will loop around the elastic of your SPIbelt™.
- What is your return policy?
If within 30 days you are not entirely satisfied with your SPIbelt purchase, you may return it. Please return to the address listed below. Enclose your packing slip with your order number, and provide instruction on whether you would like to return or exchange your purchase. Note: Exchanges and returns must be in new condition with the tags attached. For returns, it is our policy to refund the cost of the merchandise and tax only. All shipping charges are non-refundable. If your package or products are damaged upon arrival, please give us a call right away at 1-866-966-4440. SPIbelt is not responsible for packages lost in transit.
Warranty return instructions: Mail to the address listed below. All of our belts are covered by a one year limited warranty, for any defective parts or flaws to the belt, we will refund you in full or exchange your belt with no questions asked.
8201 East Riverside Drive
Building 4, Suite 125
Austin TX, 78744
- How long does it take for free US shipping?
- USPS First Class Shipping typically takes about 3-7 days to arrive.
- Will the original spibelt hold an iphone 6?
- The Original SPIbelt will fit the iPhone 6. However, it will be a very tight fit. We suggest getting the Large Pocket SPIbelt, which will make it much easier to get in and out.
Have a different question? Try our FAQ page.Submit a Question »