Cross-body, one-size-fits-all messenger bag inspired by the Original SPIbelt. Our messenger bag will expand to easily hold a wallet, water bottle, towel, snacks and most tablet PCs.
Included on the shoulder strap is a smaller, removable pocket that is perfect for smart phones, keys, a metro card, or other small items. The SPI Messenger Bag comes in Blue, Red, Grey, and Black.
The SPI Messenger Bag is great for athletic events, commuting, travel, and much more!
Large Pocket expands to 10" x 8" x 2".
Small Pocket expands to 7" x 4" x 1".
Chest straps extends to 35" through 90".
As Seen on The Today Show!
An Austin, TX Original
I have really liked how lite it is. great bag. can carry everything I need and it not feel weighed down.val
- What will the SPI Messenger Bag hold?
The larger pocket of the SPI Messenger Bag can hold small books, a tasty beverage, sunglasses, snacks and pretty much any items needed for a day at the park or an excursion across town.
The SPIbelt Messenger Bag will expand to fit an iPad, a Kindle, or a Google Nexus 7. It will not fit the Samsung Galaxy Note Pro.The smaller pocket of the SPI Messenger Bag is meant to hold your phone or iPod.
- What is your return policy?
If within 30 days you are not entirely satisfied with your SPIbelt purchase, you may return it. Please return to the address listed below. Enclose your packing slip with your order number, and provide instruction on whether you would like to return or exchange your purchase. Note: Exchanges and returns must be in new condition with the tags attached. For returns, it is our policy to refund the cost of the merchandise and tax only. All shipping charges are non-refundable. If your package or products are damaged upon arrival, please give us a call right away at 1-866-966-4440. SPIbelt is not responsible for packages lost in transit.
Warranty return instructions: Mail to the address listed below. All of our belts are covered by a one year limited warranty, for any defective parts or flaws to the belt, we will refund you in full or exchange your belt with no questions asked.
8201 East Riverside Drive
Building 4, Suite 125
Austin TX, 78744
- What are the material contents of the SPI Messenger Bag?
Our SPI Messenger Bag is made out of neoprene and laminated nylon fabric. It also contains dry natural rubber.
The Neoprene Fabric is water resistant, NOT WATERPROOF. We recommend storing your electronics in a waterproof LokSak re-sealable bag so they remain dry.
- What are SPI Messenger Bag's pocket sizes?
Main Pocket: 12.5" long with interior dimensions of 10" long and will expand to 8" wide x 2" high.
Small Pocket: 7" long and will expand to 4" wide x 1" high.
Elastic Strap: 35"-90" and the strap is adjustable.
- Is SPIbelt™ sweat-proof or weather-proof?
IMPORTANT: This product is not waterproof. Items may be exposed to moisture. We recommend the use of a waterproof LokSak® resealable bag if using with electronics or other small personal items that must remain dry. If using without waterproof bag, we suggest turning off electronics to prevent internal heat and moisture build-up.
- How is SPI Messenger Bag worn?
Our messenger bag is meant to be worn over one shoulder, cross-body.
You will want the body of the bag high on your back, similar to how you would wear a backpack.
- How long does it take for free US shipping?
- USPS First Class Shipping typically takes about 3-7 days to arrive.
- Will the original spibelt hold an iphone 6?
- The Original SPIbelt will fit the iPhone 6. However, it will be a very tight fit if you have a bulky phone case.
- Is it possible to go for a run with the Spibelt messenger bag? Cheers
Anything is possible! However, the messenger bag was not designed to be used while running, so it would likely bounce quite a bit.
- How do I get the free shipping?
Free shipping applies to all order in the United States, which you select when you are checking out.
- I recently purchased an original SPIbelt in all Black about a month ago and the zipper broke apart from normal wear. I was at the gym trying to open it like I normally do and the zipper pull came off. I was wondering if there is any type of warranty or another way for me to get it replaced? I loved this product because it made going to the gym and running so much easier, but unfortunately the product seemed to be defective. I still have the zipper pull and the broken SPIbelt if you would like me to return it to you.
Please send us an email at email@example.com. Please include your order # and when you bought it. Look forward to hearing from you.
Have a different question? Try our FAQ page.Submit a Question »