THE ORIGINAL SMALL PERSONAL ITEM BELT ®
The SPIbelt™ will expand to hold any smart phone, keys, cash, credit cards, and even a passport. The SPIbelt™ is ideal for fitness, travel, medical needs, and so much more. The SPIbelt™ is sleek, secure, and does not bounce.
- Will not bounce.
- Expandable, secure, low-profile pocket.
- Comfortable, soft elastic prevents chaffing.
- Sturdy buckle and glides for even the most active users.
- Pocket expands to 6.5" x 3" x 2"
Fits waist size 24" through 47".
Proudly made in Austin, Texas.
I love my spibelt! It holds my iTouch comfortably and doesn't look bulky under my shirt. It doesn't flop around when I run with it. I can slide it around to my back, wear it high on my waist, or low on my hips, whichever way feels most comfortable. Best of all - it's discreet; no one sees it.Beth
I ran with my new SPIbelt for the first time last night and absolutely loved it! Just a couple minor adjustments at the very beginning and then it stayed perfectly in place for my entire run. Awesome alternative to an armband for carrying an iPhone (especially for small-armed individuals like me)! Thanks for making such a great product!Samantha W.
I love my SPIbelt! It doesn't bounce around at all. Actually, I can barely even tell I'm wearing it. There is plenty of room for my iPhone 5 in a Commuter Series Otterbox. I'm sure I could still squeeze a few more small things into the SPIbelt as well. The REAL best thing about the SPIbelt is that it doesn't look like a huge fanny pack! LOL I would recommend a SPIbelt to anyone, even if they aren't runners. Great job!!!!Beckie S., Carthage, TX
As an amateur bodybuilder, I bought the original SPIbelt after I became frustrated using the armband case to house my ipod during my weight training workouts. What I really love about it most is that it does not constrict my bicep muscles during my arm workouts. In addition, the belt is flexible and really stays put whether running on the treadmill or on any of the elliptical machines. Love my SPIbelt!Stella S.
I have been using my Spibelt for several years. It holds my iPod and my cell phone and keys along with some miscellaneous items. There are also sandwich bags for the rainy days. No rattle, no roll when I run. It is wonderful.Debbie G
I purchased this so I could carry my phone while riding/jumping my horse. It fits snuggly against my body when I'm wearing it on my left side. It is handy to reach with no fear of having it slip out of a pocket. Now that I own a wider phone, I'm purchasing the large pocket style. My flip phone does fit in the original size but it is tight.TrailRidinGal
I purchased the spibelt about 5 years ago to hold my 6 yr olds insulin pump. Over the years we have purchased several as he often wears them 24 hours a day. Best way for a kid to carry an insulin pump - no question!Alison
Says it "won't bounce" but no matter how tight I cinched the belt or where I positioned the pouch around my waist, it bounced while doing a light jog. All I had in it was my phone, inhaler, and car key.Newbie Runner
The SPIbelt is fantastic! You get it out of the package and think this is never going to hold my phone. But it does! It is stable around your waist and looks great. Makes getting to your stuff a lot easier than an armband I assure you! I love it!!!Missy
I purchased an SPIbelt to hold my insulin pump when I run agility with my dog. It stays in place, doesn't bounce or move and I often forget it's even there. So happy I purchased it and will probably purchase some other items in the future. Great product!Elizabeth
I ordered my Spibelt 2 days ago and could not wait for it to arrive. I have been looking for about 2 weeks for a great way to carry and wear my new Accu-Chek Sprit Combo Insulin pump. My Spibelt just arrived and its great. My new pump fits in the spibelt like a glove. I also like that I do not have to dis connect my infusion set to run the infusion line out of the spibelt. Once fully zipped closed the tube has plenty of room to be routed out the front side zipper area. I will be sure to share Spibelt.com with all of my pumping friends as well as Diabetic friends. I am going to have to order the larger spibelt for all of my testing supplies next! Chris Long Island New YorkChriscru
This was purchased for my daughter when she ran track a few years ago. Now my son uses it to keep his EPIPen, for his bee allergy, in. He can wear it under his clothes and the other children have no idea he has it. He can keep that and his small flip phone in it. It is so wonderful!michelle
Had the original SPIBELT for 2yrs before the stitching between the belt and pouch came loose and separated. Overall pleased with the product, but wish the stitching was better. The items in the belt do bounce no matter how tight you have the belt. Could be a reason why the stitching wore out and separated/broke. Even with the stitching problem, I ordered another belt.Todd
- Will the SPIbelt™ hold a racing bib (number)? If so, all models?
- Yes it will hold a race number, but you will also need to purchase a set of race number toggles. They will loop around the elastic of your SPIbelt™.
- Will the original spibelt hold an iphone 6?
- The Original SPIbelt will fit the iPhone 6. However, it will be a very tight fit. We suggest getting the Large Pocket SPIbelt, which will make it much easier to get in and out.
- Why are there logo and non-logo options?
All standard adult SPIbelts™ come with branded elastic. You can, however, purchase the adult SPIbelt™ without branded elastic. The Kids' SPIbelts™ are unbranded so children will not violate potential school dress codes.
- What size SPIbelt™ should I buy?
We offer three sizes of SPIbelts™. The Kids' SPIbelts™ are adjustable to comfortably accommodate any child with a 18" – 26" waist (all kids' belts come with a non-logo band). Our Original SPIbelt™ is tailored for a 25"-50" waist. And the 55" SPIbelts™ will fit a 55"–75" waist.
- What is your return policy?
If within 30 days you are not entirely satisfied with your SPIbelt purchase, you may return it. Please return to the address listed below. Enclose your packing slip with your order number, and provide instruction on whether you would like to return or exchange your purchase. Note: Exchanges and returns must be in new condition with the tags attached. For returns, it is our policy to refund the cost of the merchandise and tax only. All shipping charges are non-refundable. If your package or products are damaged upon arrival, please give us a call right away at 1-866-966-4440. SPIbelt is not responsible for packages lost in transit.
Warranty return instructions: Mail to the address listed below. All of our belts are covered by a one year limited warranty, for any defective parts or flaws to the belt, we will refund you in full or exchange your belt with no questions asked.
8201 East Riverside Drive
Building 4, Suite 125
Austin TX, 78744
- What are the material contents of the Original SPIbelt™?
Our Original SPIbelt™ is a spandex and lycra blend.
- Is the back of the pouch smooth - the non zipper side? My son likes to wear around his middle under his baseball shirt in the middle of his back. The sport pack we have now has a tab and is irritating causing him to wear an extra shirt.
The SPIbelt is smooth on the backside. No tags or tabs to irritate! The Pocket Material is a Nylon/Spandex, which is similar to women's bathing suits, so it is very soft.
- How big is SPIbelt's™ pocket?
The Original SPIbelt™ pocket is 6.5" long and will expand to 3" high by 2" deep.
- Is SPIbelt™ washable?
Yes. Hand wash with a mild detergent and hang to dry. Care concerns: machine washing and drying your SPIbelt™ may lead to fabric snags and broken plastic.
- Is SPIbelt™ sweat-proof or weather-proof?
IMPORTANT: This product is not waterproof. Items may be exposed to moisture. We recommend the use of a waterproof LokSak® resealable bag if using with electronics or other small personal items that must remain dry. If using without waterproof bag, we suggest turning off electronics to prevent internal heat and moisture build-up.
- How long does it take for free US shipping?
- USPS First Class Shipping typically takes about 3-7 days to arrive.
- Can the original spi belt be used for insulin pumps, my daughter would like to have a pink one and the diabetic only comes in black
Yes, the Original SPIbelt can be used for insulin pumps! With the Original- you will need to feed the tubing through the front of the SPIbelt. The pocket will fully zip, while not pitching the tubing.
- I placed an order last Thursday and am wondering when you will ship it. It says online it shipped but doesn't have a ship date.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and I will be happy to help.
- Does SPIbelt™ bounce when full?
It does not bounce when used properly. For best results, position it below your waistband. The heavier the items (i.e. iPod™ & smartphone), the more snuggly you'll want to adjust it. Place flat and larger items in first, so closer to your body. Be realistic when filling your SPIbelt™. A standard load consists of an iPod™, smartphone, cash, ID, and car key.
- I am interested in purchasing a SpiBelt, I have an iPhone 6, but my waist size is a 24", so which Spibelt do you recommend I buy? Thanks!
- We recently undated the Original SPIbelt! The updated version will fit the iPhone 6 and fits waist size 24" through 47".
- How do I get the free shipping?
Free shipping applies to all order in the United States, which you select when you are checking out.
- I recently purchased an original SPIbelt in all Black about a month ago and the zipper broke apart from normal wear. I was at the gym trying to open it like I normally do and the zipper pull came off. I was wondering if there is any type of warranty or another way for me to get it replaced? I loved this product because it made going to the gym and running so much easier, but unfortunately the product seemed to be defective. I still have the zipper pull and the broken SPIbelt if you would like me to return it to you.
Please send us an email at email@example.com. Please include your order # and when you bought it. Look forward to hearing from you.
- Will the original SPIband hold a Samsung galaxy s5 phone? this would be for my daughter-in-law and I know her phone is larger than my iPhone.
For the Galaxy s5- our Large pocket belts works best!
Have a different question? Try our FAQ page.Submit a Question »