The SPIbelt™ will expand to hold any smart phone, keys, cash, credit cards, and even a passport. The SPIbelt™ is ideal for fitness, travel, medical needs, and so much more. The SPIbelt™ is sleek, secure, and does not bounce.
- Will not bounce.
- Expandable, secure, low-profile pocket.
- Comfortable, soft elastic prevents chaffing.
- Sturdy buckle and glides for even the most active users.
- Holsters for up to 6 energy gels
Fits waist size 25" through 50".
Proudly made in Austin, Texas.
I've used a SPIbelt with Gel Loops while running for over a year now. I really like it for carrying a couple of gels, electrolyte tabs , and a cell phone on long runs. The loops even work well to hold my sunglasses if I need to take them off on evening runs. The fit is great and it will stay low on my waist without bouncing around or riding up over time.Craig
- But will it hold my phone?
Yes. All phones (including large PDAs) will fit. Plus, you'll have room for your iPod™ and keys. The Original SPIbelt™ will fit all phones 7" or less. The large pocket SPIbelt (8.9") will hold all larger phones with cases, including ANT+ adapters.
- Does SPIbelt™ bounce when full?
It does not bounce when used properly. For best results, position it below your waistband. The heavier the items (i.e. iPod™ & smartphone), the more snuggly you'll want to adjust it. Place flat and larger items in first, so closer to your body. Be realistic when filling your SPIbelt™. A standard load consists of an iPod™, smartphone, cash, ID, and car key.
- How big is SPIbelt's™ pocket?
The Original SPIbelt™ pocket is 7.5" long and will expand to 4" high by 4" deep.
- How many gels will it hold?
SPIbelt™ with Energy Gel Loops is designed to hold up to six gels which slide into our elastic strap on the outside of the belt. You will also be able to hold another eight gels in the pocket. This belt comes with the Original SPIbelt™ and the option of Water-Resistant SPIbelt™ as well.
- Is SPIbelt™ sweat-proof or weather-proof?
IMPORTANT: This product is not waterproof. Items may be exposed to moisture. We recommend the use of a waterproof LokSak® resealable bag if using with electronics or other small personal items that must remain dry. If using without waterproof bag, we suggest turning off electronics to prevent internal heat and moisture build-up.
- Is SPIbelt™ washable?
Yes. Hand wash with a mild detergent and hang to dry. Care concerns: machine washing and drying your SPIbelt™ may lead to fabric snags and broken plastic.
- What are the material contents of the Original SPIbelt™?
Our Original SPIbelt™ is a spandex and lycra blend.
- What size SPIbelt™ should I buy?
We offer three sizes of SPIbelts™. The Kids' SPIbelts™ are adjustable to comfortably accommodate any child with a 14" – 24" waist (all kids' belts come with a non-logo band). Our Original SPIbelt™ is tailored for a 25"-45" waist. And the 55" SPIbelts™ will fit a 40" – 60" waist.
- Will the SPIbelt™ hold a racing bib (number)? If so, all models?
- Yes it will hold a race number, but you will also need to purchase a set of race number toggles. They will loop around the elastic of your SPIbelt™.
Have a different question? Try our FAQ page.Submit a Question »