IMPORTANT: This product is not waterproof. Items may be exposed to moisture. We recommend the use of a waterproof LokSak® resealable bag if using with electronics or other small personal items that must remain dry. We suggest turning off electronics to prevent internal heat and moisture build-up.
The SPIbelt™ will expand to hold smartphones, keys, cash, credit cards, and even passports. The SPIbelt™ is ideal for fitness, travel, medical needs, and so much more. The SPIbelt™ is sleek, secure, and does notbounce.
The SPIbelt™ with Water-Resistant Pocket features a special, water-resistant lining that is incorporated into the pocket's fabric, which adds an extra level of protection over our Original SPIbelt™.
Pocket expands to 7" x 3" x 2".
Fits waist size 29" through 52".
Proudly made in Austin, Texas.
- Will the SPIbelt™ hold a racing bib (number)? If so, all models?
- Yes it will hold a race number, but you will also need to purchase a set of race number toggles. They will loop around the elastic of your SPIbelt™.
- Will the original spibelt hold an iphone 6?
- The Original SPIbelt will fit the iPhone 6. However, it will be a very tight fit. We suggest getting the Large Pocket SPIbelt, which will make it much easier to get in and out.
- What size SPIbelt™ should I buy?
We offer three sizes of SPIbelts™. The Kids' SPIbelts™ are adjustable to comfortably accommodate any child with a 18" – 26" waist (all kids' belts come with a non-logo band). Our Original SPIbelt™ is tailored for a 25"-50" waist. And the 55" SPIbelts™ will fit a 55"–75" waist.
- What is your return policy?
If within 30 days you are not entirely satisfied with your SPIbelt purchase, you may return it. Please return to the address listed below. Enclose your packing slip with your order number, and provide instruction on whether you would like to return or exchange your purchase. Note: Exchanges and returns must be in new condition with the tags attached. For returns, it is our policy to refund the cost of the merchandise and tax only. All shipping charges are non-refundable. If your package or products are damaged upon arrival, please give us a call right away at 1-866-966-4440. SPIbelt is not responsible for packages lost in transit.
Warranty return instructions: Mail to the address listed below. All of our belts are covered by a one year limited warranty, for any defective parts or flaws to the belt, we will refund you in full or exchange your belt with no questions asked.
8201 East Riverside Drive
Building 4, Suite 125
Austin TX, 78744
- What is the pocket size?
The pocket length is 7" and will expand to 3" high x 2" deep.
- What are the material contents of the SPIbelt™ with Water-Repellent Pocket??
Our SPIbelt™ with Water-Repellent Pocket consists of a Lycra, Nylon, and Polyurethane combination.
- Is the SPIbelt™ waterproof?
IMPORTANT: This product is not waterproof. Items may be exposed to moisture. We recommend the use of a waterproof LokSak® resealable bag if using with electronics or other small personal items that must remain dry. If using without waterproof bag, we suggest turning off electronics to prevent internal heat and moisture build-up.
- Is SPIbelt™ washable?
Yes. Hand wash with a mild detergent and hang to dry. Care concerns: machine washing and drying your SPIbelt™ may lead to fabric snags and broken plastic.
- I see that you suggest your Large pocket version for use with the GalaxyS5. Does it come in a water resistant version like the original ? Thanks
The Water resistant pocket expands to 7" x 3" x 2", which is a little bigger than our Original SPIbelt (6"X 3" X 2"). Sadly, this is the only size the pocket comes in right now.
If moisture is a concern the loksak bags might be a great option for you!
- How long does it take for free US shipping?
- USPS First Class Shipping typically takes about 3-7 days to arrive.
- How big is SPIbelt's™ pocket?
The Original SPIbelt™ pocket is 6" long and will expand to 3" high by 2" deep.
- Does SPIbelt™ bounce when full?
It does not bounce when used properly. For best results, position it below your waistband. The heavier the items (i.e. iPod™ & smartphone), the more snuggly you'll want to adjust it. Place flat and larger items in first, so closer to your body. Be realistic when filling your SPIbelt™. A standard load consists of an iPod™, smartphone, cash, ID, and car key.
Have a different question? Try our FAQ page.Submit a Question »