The SPIbelt™ will expand to hold any smart phone, keys, cash, credit cards, and even a passport. The SPIbelt™ is ideal for fitness, travel, medical needs, and so much more. The SPIbelt™ is sleek, secure, and does not bounce.
Use the SPIbelt™ with Waterproof Accessory to keep your important belongings dry and clean in all sorts of wet and dirty environments. The Waterproof LokSak©, a sturdy plastic inner-liner, protects your belongings from the elements.
Pocket will expand to 6" x 3" x 2".
Medium loksak bag 4.5" x 7".
Fits waist size 25" through 50".
Proudly made in Austin, Texas.
- Will the SPIbelt™ hold a racing bib (number)? If so, all models?
- Yes it will hold a race number, but you will also need to purchase a set of race number toggles. They will loop around the elastic of your SPIbelt™.
- What size SPIbelt™ should I buy?
We offer three sizes of SPIbelts™. The Kids' SPIbelts™ are adjustable to comfortably accommodate any child with a 18" – 26" waist (all kids' belts come with a non-logo band). Our Original SPIbelt™ is tailored for a 25"-50" waist. And the 55" SPIbelts™ will fit a 55"–75" waist.
- Will the original spibelt hold an iphone 6?
- The Original SPIbelt will fit the iPhone 6. However, it will be a very tight fit if you have a bulky phone case.
- What are the material contents of the Original SPIbelt™?
Our Original SPIbelt™ is a spandex and lycra blend.
- Is SPIbelt™ washable?
Yes. Hand wash with a mild detergent and hang to dry. Care concerns: machine washing and drying your SPIbelt™ may lead to fabric snags and broken plastic.
- How big is SPIbelt's™ pocket?
The Original SPIbelt™ pocket is 6.5" long and will expand to 3" high by 2" deep.
- Does SPIbelt™ bounce when full?
It does not bounce when used properly. For best results, position it below your waistband. The heavier the items (i.e. iPod™ & smartphone), the more snuggly you'll want to adjust it. Place flat and larger items in first, so closer to your body. Be realistic when filling your SPIbelt™. A standard load consists of an iPod™, smartphone, cash, ID, and car key.
- What is your return policy?
If within 30 days you are not entirely satisfied with your SPIbelt purchase, you may return it. Please return to the address listed below. Enclose your packing slip with your order number, and provide instruction on whether you would like to return or exchange your purchase. Note: Exchanges and returns must be in new condition with the tags attached. For returns, it is our policy to refund the cost of the merchandise and tax only. All shipping charges are non-refundable. If your package or products are damaged upon arrival, please give us a call right away at 1-866-966-4440. SPIbelt is not responsible for packages lost in transit.
Warranty return instructions: Mail to the address listed below. All of our belts are covered by a one year limited warranty, for any defective parts or flaws to the belt, we will refund you in full or exchange your belt with no questions asked.
8201 East Riverside Drive
Building 4, Suite 125
Austin TX, 78744
- How long does it take for free US shipping?
- USPS First Class Shipping typically takes about 3-7 days to arrive.
- How do I get the free shipping?
Free shipping applies to all order in the United States, which you select when you are checking out.
- I recently purchased an original SPIbelt in all Black about a month ago and the zipper broke apart from normal wear. I was at the gym trying to open it like I normally do and the zipper pull came off. I was wondering if there is any type of warranty or another way for me to get it replaced? I loved this product because it made going to the gym and running so much easier, but unfortunately the product seemed to be defective. I still have the zipper pull and the broken SPIbelt if you would like me to return it to you.
Please send us an email at email@example.com. Please include your order # and when you bought it. Look forward to hearing from you.
Have a different question? Try our FAQ page.Submit a Question »