SPIband™ creates a more compact way to keep track of the tiniest belongings without interrupting a productive workout. With SPIband's™ compact yet roomy design, users can keep the smallest personal items around their ankle or wrist. With the safe and secure fit, you can work out without the worry of keeping track of with their smallest, yet valuable belongings, like keys, gym membership cards, cash, and even wedding bands.
Fits Wrist or ankle size:
Small- 6"-7" Circumference
Medium- 7"-9" Circumference
Large- 9"-11" Circumference
Proudly made in Austin, Texas.
Great product. I wear it on my "longish" runs. Fits two gels very comfortably, probably 3 if you didn't mind it pushing up against your wrist. Perfect for carrying a few small items.Anthony
This is perfect for stowing a spare credit card and cash when I travel abroad, especially in high risk pick pocket areas. What an excellent idea and product!wanderlust
- What will SPIband™ hold?
Our SPIband™ is perfect for carrying smaller items such as ID, key, cash, credit card, or a few gels. This is great for the gym, short runs, a walk around the block, and travel as it can hold your cruise ship card, room key, and cash for tips!
- What are the material contents of the SPIband™?
Our SPIband™ is a spandex and lycra blend.
- Is SPIband™ washable?
Yes. Hand wash with a mild detergent and hang to dry. Care concerns: machine washing and drying your SPIbelt™ may lead to fabric snags.
- How do I determine what size SPIband™ to order?
Small SPIband™ - 4"H x 6"W x 2"D, fits wrist or ankle size of 5"-7"
Medium SPIband™ - 4.5"H x 7"Wx 2.5"D, fits wrist or ankle size of 7"-9"
Large SPIband™ - 4.5"H, 8 "W x 3"D, fits wrist or ankle size of 9-11"
- Does the SPIband™ have a zipper?
- The SPIband™ does not have a zipper. Instead, it uses a tri-fold design to keep your items in place. Simply lift the first fold and place your belongings in the second fold. When it closes, it creates a folded pocket to keep your stuff safe and sound.
- What is your return policy?
If within 30 days you are not entirely satisfied with your SPIbelt purchase, you may return it. Please return to the address listed below. Enclose your packing slip with your order number, and provide instruction on whether you would like to return or exchange your purchase. Note: Exchanges and returns must be in new condition with the tags attached. For returns, it is our policy to refund the cost of the merchandise and tax only. All shipping charges are non-refundable. If your package or products are damaged upon arrival, please give us a call right away at 1-866-966-4440. SPIbelt is not responsible for packages lost in transit.
Warranty return instructions: Mail to the address listed below. All of our belts are covered by a one year limited warranty, for any defective parts or flaws to the belt, we will refund you in full or exchange your belt with no questions asked.
8201 East Riverside Drive
Building 4, Suite 125
Austin TX, 78744
- How long does it take for free US shipping?
- USPS First Class Shipping typically takes about 3-7 days to arrive.
- Will the original spibelt hold an iphone 6?
- The Original SPIbelt will fit the iPhone 6. However, it will be a very tight fit. We suggest getting the Large Pocket SPIbelt, which will make it much easier to get in and out.
- How do I get the free shipping?
Free shipping applies to all order in the United States, which you select when you are checking out.
- I recently purchased an original SPIbelt in all Black about a month ago and the zipper broke apart from normal wear. I was at the gym trying to open it like I normally do and the zipper pull came off. I was wondering if there is any type of warranty or another way for me to get it replaced? I loved this product because it made going to the gym and running so much easier, but unfortunately the product seemed to be defective. I still have the zipper pull and the broken SPIbelt if you would like me to return it to you.
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your order # and when you bought it. Look forward to hearing from you.
Have a different question? Try our FAQ page.Submit a Question »